[-Digimon World RPG-]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The First Day of the Rest of You Life! Find the Mysterious Stranger!

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The First Day of the Rest of You Life! Find the Mysterious Stranger! - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Day of the Rest of You Life! Find the Mysterious Stranger!

Post by Markj1998 Thu May 03, 2012 7:05 pm

Zane looked to her open-eyed "Wow that's.... interesting alright well still as I said job now I wanna get started and get rid of that Main Darkness Source" looking to Elecmon and then to Takashi "So guess it's just us two for the minute" he said.
Markj1998
Markj1998
Digi-Official File Island

Digivice
Digimon: Poromon
Level: In-Training
Items:

Back to top Go down

The First Day of the Rest of You Life! Find the Mysterious Stranger! - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Day of the Rest of You Life! Find the Mysterious Stranger!

Post by Takashi Thu May 03, 2012 7:17 pm

"Ok then, i guess you guys get along well. And how about you Locke?" asked Elecmon.
Takashi
Takashi
Digi Administrator

Digivice
Digimon: Patamon
Level: Rookie
Items:

https://digimonworldrpg.serbianforum.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Markj1998 Thu May 03, 2012 7:26 pm

Zane hadn't noticed this Locke kid before so he turned looking across and saying "oh hey the names Zane and that there..." he pointed across to Pururumon "is my partner Pururu....." he paused as his Digivice began light up Pururumon doing the same as it changed eventually ending and revealing him as his Digivolved In-training form Poromon Zane smiling "He said sorry I mean to say this is my newly Digivolved partner Poromon" confident in his partners new abilities.

The First Day of the Rest of You Life! Find the Mysterious Stranger! - Page 2 Digivolution-Digimon
~Pururumon digivolve to.. Poromon!~
Markj1998
Markj1998

Digivice
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rileysaura Thu May 03, 2012 9:30 pm

"...Why would you want to go back?..." muttered Locke, ignoring Zane's friendly gesture "The human world is filled with people that do nothing but look down on you...If staying means going back, then i'll have no part in it." he said, somewhat casually, as if commenting on the weather, despite the weiht of his words. However, before anyone could react to what he said, Pururumon transformed.

"H-Huh!? It Changed!" said Locke, alarmed at Pururumon's sudden metamorphosis into Poromon.
Rileysaura
Rileysaura

Digivice
Digimon: Punimon
Level: Baby
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Thu May 03, 2012 9:58 pm

"Whoa! It changed! How?" said Takashi with confusion.
"Well done Zanea and Poromon. You are one step closter to be great." added Elecmon "That what you just saw is called "Digivolution" and that all i can tell you for now."
"Cool! Poyomon i can;t wait to see you digivolve." said Takashi and then he closed to the new boy. "Hey, my name is Takashi. Its nice to meet you." smiled he and lended his hand for handshake.
Takashi
Takashi
Digi Administrator

Digivice
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rileysaura Fri May 04, 2012 7:08 am

Again, Locke ignored the gesture. Instead he got up and turned to leave. Punimon seemed confused, yet at the same time, understood.
Rileysaura
Rileysaura

Digivice
Digimon: Punimon
Level: Baby
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Markj1998 Fri May 04, 2012 11:30 am

"Still just me and you Takashi I guess" Zane said as he looked to Elecmon "you know what i'm gonna ask man what's our next job to do cause i'm sure whatever it is me and Tak can handle it" smiling to Elecmon.
Markj1998
Markj1998

Digivice
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Fri May 04, 2012 1:10 pm

"Wow, Why are all other destined kids so wierd and strnage. Oh well i got Zane on my side." smiled Takashi and waited on Elecmons orders.

"Ok Data Squad, I want you to go to Native Forest again, and collect enough data points to buy Revive in Gabumon and Wizardmon Shop. I need it for just in case. Can you do it?" asked Elecmon

"Sure thing, right Zane?" replied Takashi, but still looking for that strange boy leaving.
Takashi
Takashi
Digi Administrator

Digivice
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Markj1998 Sat May 05, 2012 10:06 am

"Sure lets go Tak" Zane said as he walked off and Poromon flew beside him they headed to Native Forest to collect Data Points and maybe digivolve.
Markj1998
Markj1998

Digivice
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Sat May 05, 2012 11:41 am

"Alright lets go." said Takashi and started walking with poyomon. When they left Elecmon was looking at Locke and started to folow him.
(Topic Exit)
Takashi
Takashi
Digi Administrator

Digivice
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Markj1998 Sun May 13, 2012 9:29 pm

Zane followed Takashi to the forest once they'd overtook Poromon still alongside. They walked to the native forest soon leaving Primary Village.
(Topic Exit)
Markj1998
Markj1998

Digivice
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum