[-Digimon World RPG-]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rainbow That Fell From The Sky

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Rainbow That Fell From The Sky - Page 2 Empty Re: A Rainbow That Fell From The Sky

Post by Lucretia Wed May 30, 2012 5:01 am

((No one banned you, and the only reason I pushed this topic forward is because you said you probably wouldn't be sticking around much))

Lyra tilted her head only slightly. The boy was odd, and apparently extremely shy. Or something, anyway with the way he stuttered. Lyra shook her head. Best not to ask, for all she knew he just had a speech impetiment.

"Umm...Lyra..." Lyra said flatly. It was weird to her to hear the question asked like that, but she could understand the reasoning for it. After all, who wants to constantly call someone 'hey you'? "What about you?"
Lucretia
Lucretia
Digi-Official File Island

Digivice
Digimon: Kokomon
Level: In-Training
Items:

Back to top Go down

A Rainbow That Fell From The Sky - Page 2 Empty Re: A Rainbow That Fell From The Sky

Post by Rileysaura Wed May 30, 2012 9:21 am

"Me...Um..." said Locke "I'm not sure...but, my boss always named us after what we were best at..." he said, though not wanting to remember his time in the human world too often "He called me Locke...because I was good at picking locks, I guess..."
Rileysaura
Rileysaura

Digivice
Digimon: Punimon
Level: Baby
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Dash Wed May 30, 2012 9:26 pm

(Then why can't I access the site?)
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash

Digivice
Digimon: Pafumon
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucretia Wed May 30, 2012 10:29 pm

((I have no idea, but nobody banned you...OH! The Domain expired, go to http://pokemonworldrpg.pokemonlegend.org instead))

Lyra stared at the boy for a moment, before sighing and brushing it off. If he didn't want to tell her, fine. At least she had something she could call him now. "Well, it doesn't look like lock-picking is going to be a good skill out here..." she said, glancing around at the surrounding forest. "Of course, weirder things have happened..." she muttered, ignoring what Locke may have done as a 'profession' before.

"I don't think we should stand around for much longer!" Kokomon announced, wriggling free of Lyra's grasp. "There are many wild Digimon around, so we should really keep moving unless we want to engage in battle!"

((You have enough posts for Punimon to digivolve into In-Training if you want))
Lucretia
Lucretia

Digivice
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rileysaura Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:26 pm

"Yeah...I guess..." said Locke, still feeling unsure. Suddenly, Punimon infront of him began to shiver violently before glowing brightly

"Punimon Digivolve to Tsunomon!" he called as he transformed into a slightly larger, orange head with a blade sticking out of it's forehead

"Huh!?" gasped Locke, alarmed at the change "You...You changed too!"
"I did!" said Tsunomon "I'm Tsunomon now! It's a pleasure to meet you, Prince"
"W-Wait...Prince?" said Locke, confused by the new nickname.
Rileysaura
Rileysaura

Digivice
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucretia Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:10 pm

Lyra blinked a few times, just staring at the new creature. She looked back down to Kokomon, who seemed to be spinning happily in an almost dance. "So, the other Digimon can change too?" She asked, curious to this new discovery.

"Of course, Lyra!" Kokomon announced, halting her dance and looking up to her partner. "And we can change more than once, too!" She announced, Lyra stepping back a bit.

"Y-you can do it again?! Then why don't you?!" The girl questioned, raising her fists. She wanted to see this, and if Kokomon was stronger now, then she knew that if she could change again she would surely be even more powerful! "You got bigger last time, does that happen every time?"

"Tsk, I can't just do it whenever I want, you know!" Kokomon said with irritation in her voice. "Believe me, if I could change already, I would! After all, then I could protect you better!" The small blob announced. "As far as size...we usually get bigger, but not always. We do always get stronger though, as long as we Digivolve instead of Degenerate..."

"Wait-" Lyra said, trying to catch on. "Degenerate, what's that?" She asked, curious as the young child's heart that beats as her soul. There was so much to learn in this world, and not much time to really absorb it.

"It just means we go to our previous forms. It usually happens if we get too tired or use too much energy, so don't worry about it," Kokomon explained, looking to Locke. "So, now we should at least stand a chance against some Digimon, with two In Training levels!" She said, addressing Tsunomon. "We should get moving, and find some shelter soon-" Kokomon began bounding off in a direction, Lyra stuttering, before motioning for Locke to follow, and rushing after the Jelly Digimon herself.
Lucretia
Lucretia

Digivice
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rileysaura Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:37 am

"W-Wait..." said Locke, before turning back to Tsunomon "Why...did you call me 'Prince'?" he asked
"Because that's what you want to be, right Prince?" asked Tsunomon "We're partners, so I can feel that desire to be loved and known worldwide from you! So since it's what you want, I'll call you Prince!" said Tsunomon happily

Locke sat confused for a minute before replying
"Um...Alright then...makes sense..." he said before standing up and running after the other two, carrying Tsunomon in his arms.
Rileysaura
Rileysaura

Digivice
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucretia Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:19 am

(Sorry, I went on vacation)

((Also...I'm out of ideas currently, lol. Want to discuss a plot via PM?))
Lucretia
Lucretia

Digivice
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rileysaura Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:37 am

(np, and yeah, we might as well.)
Rileysaura
Rileysaura

Digivice
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2