[-Digimon World RPG-]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enough Data Points?

2 posters

Go down

Enough Data Points? Empty Enough Data Points?

Post by Takashi Sat May 05, 2012 11:46 am

Takashi and his friends are again in the Native Forest "Well here we are again." said Takashi searching on his digivice how many DP is needed for Revive. His Poyomon get down from his shoulders to the ground and started to play with a colorful flower. "Those things aren't cheap at all. We rally need to work hard to collect them." sad Takashi and putted his digivice back. "Zane, did Poromon changed on anyway since it digivolved?" asked Tak.
Takashi
Takashi
Digi Administrator

Digivice
Digimon: Patamon
Level: Rookie
Items:

https://digimonworldrpg.serbianforum.info

Back to top Go down

Enough Data Points? Empty Re: Enough Data Points?

Post by Markj1998 Sun May 06, 2012 6:50 pm

Poromon replied to Takashi "Why ask Zane? I can speak you know" talking as most in-training digimon could he continued "anyway yes I do believe I can use a new technique" Zane smiled "Well speaking that new ain't it?" he said jokingly. Zane then told Takashi, "Well I've checked it out and it's 300 data points to get a revive therefore it should be 150 data points each seen as it's not for us it's for Elecmon plus this way it'll lighten our workload.

Zane was about to say something else when suddenly a large bad digimon appeared Zane had a grin appear upon his face looking to Poromon who nodded flying forwards "It's time to show you my new technique!" Poromon called shouting "Pororo Breeze!" flapping it's wings and summoning up a large cloud of sand sending it forth to the large Digimon.
Markj1998
Markj1998
Digi-Official File Island

Digivice
Digimon: Poromon
Level: In-Training
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Sun May 06, 2012 7:01 pm

Takashi was about to sit down and take some rest, when he saw Kuwagamon approaching. Poromon attack was a hit, but it wasn't enough.. "I have to help Poromon!" said Poyomon and jumped in the air. Then suddenly Takashi's digivce started to glow..

Enough Data Points? Digivolution-Digimon
~Poyomon digivolve to... Tokomon!~

"Alright! I feel stronger." said Tokomon and opened his wide mouth attempting to bite Kuwagamon.
Takashi
Takashi
Digi Administrator

Digivice
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Markj1998 Mon May 14, 2012 5:44 pm

Poromon helped by blowing a gust of wind with it's wings to help Tokomon get into the air speeding it up and shouting "Again Pororo Breeze!" firing off another attack at Kuwagamon.
Markj1998
Markj1998

Digivice
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Mon May 14, 2012 5:55 pm

Kuwagamon took the hit like it was nothing. "Hahaha do you realy think you can beat me? Foolish humans i'll teach you a lesson Scissors Claw!" said Kuwagamon and attempted to attack bouth of Tokomon and Poromon.

Tokomon dodged it but it still touched his big ears and he was little damadged. "Zane watch out!" said Takashi wathing what will happen to Poromon.
Takashi
Takashi
Digi Administrator

Digivice
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Markj1998 Mon May 14, 2012 6:02 pm

Poromon flew round avoiding it and going back in for another attack "Be careful" Zane called watching Poromon fearlessly attack "Pororo Breeze Again!" Poromon called sending forth another attack in an attempt to eventually get sand in Kuwagamon's eyes thereby blinding it.
Markj1998
Markj1998

Digivice
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Mon May 14, 2012 6:24 pm

"Tokomon help Poromon!" shouted Takashi while watching Poromon trying to hit Kuwagamon. Tokomon jumped and gave a boost to Poromon helping him to hit. It was a direct one.
Kuwagamon putted all it's arms on his eyes "How could i lose against those little pests! We will meet again humans!" said Kuwagamon and flew away.

"Phew, I'm glat that ended." said Takashi getting his tokomon from the ground. "That was close Zain. But we still didn't collected it's data for Elecmon." added he.
Takashi
Takashi
Digi Administrator

Digivice
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Markj1998 Mon May 14, 2012 6:27 pm

"I know" Zane said "but that was just one fight and i'm sure there'll be more digimon around here itching for a fight" Poromon nodding in agreement "Yeah you can bet on that" flying high into the air to look for other bad digimon.
Markj1998
Markj1998

Digivice
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Mon May 14, 2012 6:41 pm

"Yes you are right" smiled Takashi.... Afet a while a bee like digimon tried to attack Poromon in the air.
Takashi
Takashi
Digi Administrator

Digivice
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Markj1998 Tue May 15, 2012 5:11 pm

Poromon performed a mid air barrel roll shouting down "And here it is" before regaining it's original position and calling out "Pororo Breeze!" sending the large gust of wind and sand at it. Zane grinned taking his Digivice from his waist, it relayed to him the information on the digimon.

(What Digimon is this)
Markj1998
Markj1998

Digivice
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Tue May 15, 2012 7:08 pm

Digivice: FanBeemon, Rookie, Virus, Wind Guardians

Seeing that FanBeemon missed he got angry and dodged Poromon's attack. "Foolish zz Creatures. Gear Stinger" said FanBeemon and launched an attack on Poromon.

"Now what?! We can fly and that means we can't help you. This is your battle Zane." said Takashi holing his tokomon.

Last edited by Takashi on Wed May 16, 2012 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Takashi
Takashi
Digi Administrator

Digivice
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Markj1998 Wed May 16, 2012 4:16 pm

Zane nodded "on it" he said looking to Poromon "ok go on Dude you can do it" Poromon looked down "Yeah I can" he then done a loop the loop managing to avoid all but one of the stinger and the one that caught hit his foot so as he flew it didn't really affect him.

"Ok now Pororo Breeze!" Poromon shouted firing off the gust of wind combined with sand which headed on course for FanBeemon. Zane watched smiling in anticipation.
Markj1998
Markj1998

Digivice
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Wed May 16, 2012 5:57 pm

FanBeemon saw that Poromon launched an attack on him, but his pride didn't allow him to dodge it and it was a direct hit. "Zzzzz* The digimon who are parters with human must die!" shouted FanBeemon and then started to glow stronger and stronger.

~FanBeemon digivolve to.. Waspmon!~

"Hahaha.. Now let me destroy your data once and for all!" said Waspmon "Turbo Stinger" called it and fired a rapid-fire salvo from its wide-aperture laser cannon.

"Poromon!" shouted Takeru and Tokomon "Watch out!"..
Takashi
Takashi
Digi Administrator

Digivice
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Markj1998 Fri May 18, 2012 4:35 pm

Poromon noticed the large flash of white light and with that he disappeared having flown out of the way so once the attack was fired Poromon was out of the way Poromon then flew down allowing Tokomon to hop onto his back so that they could both go up there and get into the battle. "Hop aboard" said Poromon "I can take it" he grinned confidently awaiting Tokomon.
Markj1998
Markj1998

Digivice
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Fri May 18, 2012 7:04 pm

Tokomon was surprised how Poromon has strong will and he smiled. "Thank you Poromon, now lets go kick some wasp butt!" added Tokomon and landed from Poromon's back on a top of large tree. "Bite attack!" said Tokomon and bites Waspmon's head so that it couldn't see.
-"Now's you'r chance Zane!" said Takashi.
Takashi
Takashi
Digi Administrator

Digivice
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Markj1998 Fri May 18, 2012 10:36 pm

Zane nodded calling to Poromon "Go now!" Poromon grinning as it drew back it's wings as far back as they could go before calling out "Pororo Breeze!" sending the extraordinarily large gust mixture of wind and sand at Waspmon but really in this digital world is anything really extraordinary. Zane shrugged off the thoughts rushing through his head and just watched the attack go forth towards Waspmon with Massive Power and Speed.
Markj1998
Markj1998

Digivice
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Sat May 19, 2012 12:13 pm

The Poromon's attack has become even more stronger because of Zane's tust in him. When it hitted Waspon yelled from pain but it still has more streinght and he grabbed Tokomon and threw it on the land. "I've had enough of you! Turbo Stinger!" said Waspon and launched stinger laser on falling Tokomon. "Tokomon!" said Takashi almost crying wathing his parter digimon falling from the sky followed by a laser.
Takashi
Takashi
Digi Administrator

Digivice
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Markj1998 Sat May 19, 2012 6:07 pm

Poromon saw this and quickly flew down taking the attack it then began to fall but managed to regain it's flight inches from the ground catching Tokomon and flying back up before using another attack with a quick "Pororo Breeze!" coming from Poromon the Gust of Sand and Wind building up and flying at Waspmon with speed.
Markj1998
Markj1998

Digivice
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Takashi Sat May 19, 2012 6:33 pm

"Gah don't be ridiculous!" said Waspmon and dodged it "Do you really think that you can beat me?" asked Waspmon "If you.." continued he but
"Shut up already!" said Takashi interrupting Waspmon "You are going down!" as he said that Takashi's digivice begun to glow...

Enough Data Points? Digivolution-Digimon
Tokomon felt a strong energy coming from Takashi.. ~Tokomondigivolve to.. Patamon~

"Huh?" said Takashi and he was amazed how could he do that.

Patamon saw Poromon launging attack and he helped him by carrying him and helping him fly. "Hang in there buddy. Lets defeat this annoying wasp once and for all." said Patamon and launched echoed Bubble on Waspmon .
(Can you mod waspmon? Smile )
Takashi
Takashi
Digi Administrator

Digivice
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum