"Hi! My name is Guilmon, and this is my Card Shop! I sell cards for Digi-Modifying Tamers' Digimon with the D-Arc Digivice. What would you like to purchase?"
Hyper Wing - 250 Bits
- White wings materialize on your digimon, giving them the power of flight for a short period of time. It goes away after a few minutes of use, and can't be used again for a while afterward.
Power - 400 Bits
- Gives a short boost to a Digimon's power, usually for only one or two attacks before wearing off.
Speed - 400 Bits
- Gives a short burst to a Digimon's speed. It usually only lasts for 3 or 4 of the opposing Digimon's attacks.
Hypersonic - 600 Bits
- Gives a GREAT burst to a Digimon's speed. It lasts for 5-10 attacks depending.
MetalGarurumon Blaster - 800 Bits
- Grants a Digimon the "Metal Blaster" Technique for a short time, usually one or two attacks.
Digmon's Drill - 600 Bits
- The Digimon grows one or more drills temporarily, usually on their nose or hands. It can be used to attack or dig for a short period of time.
Strength - 400 Bits
- Increases Digimon's strength for a short period of time.
AeroWings - 800 Bits
- Provides the Digimon with AeroVeedramon's wings for the remainder of the battle.
Targeting - 250 Bits
- Provides the Digimon with increased accuracy for a short while.
Stamina - 300 Bits
- Increases the Digimon's stamina for a short while, causing their attacks to not fizzle out too quickly.
Training Grips - 450 Bits
- Binds opponent Digimon in training weights. Above Champion can break free.
Heat - 600 Bits
- Grants the Digimon Meramon's Burning Fist Technique for 1-3 attacks.
Expansion - 500 Bits
- Causing the Digimon's size to rapidly expand for a short while.
WarGreymon's Brave Shield - 800 Bits
- Grants the Digimon WarGreymon's "Brave" shield temporarily.
Thor's Hammer - 700 Bits
- Grants the Digimon temporary control over Zudomon's hammer.
Rock Armor - 400 Bits
- Increases the Digimon's defense.
Program Pause - 200 Bits
- Attempts to reverse the effects of previously used cards.
Energy - 300 Bits
- Greatly boosts the Digimon's Strength.
Recharge - 400 Bits
- Recharges attacks that use great amounts of energy, or ammunition.
Radiant Fate - 850 Bits
- Gives the Digimon a protective and empowering light aura.
Frigimon's Sub-zero Ice Punch - 600 Bits
- Grants the Digimon temporary ability to use Frigimon's "Sub-zero Ice Punch" technique.
Alias! - 500 Bits
- Creates a temporary clone of the Digimon to take an attack at the cost of Energy.
- Digi-Official File Island
- Posts : 34
Join date : 2012-04-30
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum